Fighting the URGES

Boltman

It's only December, there's not even any snow on the ground...This normally doesn't happen until spring, but I find myself in FISH ON....Fighting the urge to buy buy buy. I want to buy more Spin Doctors, More Flashers, Certainly more Spoons and a few more Flies......Not to Mention a few morre Rods and Reel, of which I don't have room for or can't even use them cause I'm at my limit already..... Oh My God, what the Helll have you Guys done to me????? WHAT????? I have to stop these feelings I'm having and there isn't any theraoy around for it.... except Corey at Fish On... he wants to help me... Do you guys have this affliction???

You are at the right place, and you do admit to the addiction. Unlike other addictions, this one is treated differently. Your squeeze fishes with you, so you are far better off than you think. Buy a couple of spoons and call me in the morning.:D

Robert, what you really need to do is: take up Walleye fishing to complement the Salmon fishing. Then you use all the money your saving not buying more Salmon gear, to buy Walleye rods, a second boat, stick baits, and so on.

I hear there really biting right now;)

Robert, what you really need to do is: take up Walleye fishing to complement the Salmon fishing. Then you use all the money your saving not buying more Salmon gear, to buy Walleye rods, a second boat, stick baits, and so on.

I hear there really biting right now;)

steve allready showed me that remady,i tried it and now i am sicker than ever.if it gets much worse i will have to build a bigger garage:grin:dont believe em robert,they want us to be sick like them:D

I am actually at one of my 2 breaks for the year. Post deer hunting, pre ice fishing. The other one is post ice fishing, pre coho fishing. I like to use this time to get some work done around the house, fix, rig and adjust gear, and spend a little time with the wife. Because after Christmas I will be right back at it. So take a deep breath, take the wife out for dinner, and build up some brownie points. Because when the fishing shows start and you drop some $$$$ on new equipment, you are going to need those brownie points. Good luck.

I am actually at one of my 2 breaks for the year. Post deer hunting, pre ice fishing. The other one is post ice fishing, pre coho fishing. I like to use this time to get some work done around the house, fix, rig and adjust gear, and spend a little time with the wife. Because after Christmas I will be right back at it. So take a deep breath, take the wife out for dinner, and build up some brownie points. Because when the fishing shows start and you drop some $$$$ on new equipment, you are going to need those brownie points. Good luck.

did you say brown fishing points?:)

Just put the steelhead rods away, next to the salmon rods, next to the ice fishing rods in the garage. These are next to more salmon rods and about 10 tackle boxes which is next to all kinds of rain gear and hunting gear. Good God I hope that I can find stuff when it is time to go fishing again. I hope that I get more lures for christmas