Catch and Release & Fish with Teeth.

Today may have been the best day all fall long for my Brother Dave and I fishing on the Bay. It was like a walleye fishermans dream and literally off the HOOK. Our FireTiger Zuris and Silver Shiner Bombers were kicking azz and taking names today. We caught Daves limit in the first 30 minutes. Mine (minus one) in the next 30 minutes. Then we caught and released 8 more walleyes, missed 3 behind the boat and landed 2 MONSTER PIKE. Then on the last fish to make my limit in the livewell and end the 3 hour trip, I told Dave to throw back the fish in my livewell, because I wanted to get some rest before heading back up to Tawas tonight for some white fish with Reel Fishin. The pictures may be mixed up a bit because I took 20 of them in the 3 short hours we fished. :P:D

IMG_0379.sized.jpg

IMG_0381.sized.jpg

IMG_0388.sized.jpg

IMG_0390.sized.jpg

IMG_0389.sized.jpg

IMG_0392.sized.jpg

IMG_0385.sized.jpg

IMG_0387.sized.jpg

Thank's guys.

When I vowed this past September to fish and explore more the lower Saginaw River nearer my house both day and night, and explore more the fall trolling posibilites on the bay, I never thought it would produce so many new techniques, lure choices, great new spots and so many great fish. What a ride.......:grin: