Yo-Zuri Afternoon. 11-06-09

Hit the Bay this afternoon with the brother Dave in his G3. Fished from 11:00am to 2:00pm. He had to be back home buy 3:00pm. We went 8 for 13. But that don't tell the whole story. Brother Dave who just got back into fiishing this year, didn't want to use any stickbaits. Dave got spoiled this summer with our continous luck when together and pulling Rattlt Tot's with meat. So when we hit 16 FOW, he made it clear he wasn't going to change now. So he ran his side of the boat and I ran mine. Long story short. Capt. Dan using Yo-Zuris 7 for 9. Dave using Rattle tot's 1 for 4. I gave the poor schmuck his share of the fish. And want to warn anybody thinking of going to Frank's this weekend and buying some Zuri's. Brother Dave said he's buying every one on the shelf tomorrow. :P:D

IMG_0317.sized.jpg

IMG_0318.sized.jpg

IMG_0320.sized.jpg

IMG_0321.sized.jpg

IMG_0323.sized.jpg

Adam.

There were more ducks both flying and being shot at yesterday on the Bay, then at any other time I've been out this year. Now I got to get those 4 walleyes I took home from yesterdays trip in the smoker for tomorrow charter clients. Probably going to start out same place with the Zuris and fall back on the river if need be.:D

Thanks. Its been a good week for us as well, been putting the smack down on the quackers. Nice when new birds moved in. I heard a good report on ducks down by the river and was curious on what you might have seen down there...Thanks again, good luck on the charter and enjoy your smoked walleye...Im doing duck jerky right now myself.