Carbon Arrows

GLF

I absolutely love carbon arrows! My bow is set at 63lbs. I shoot Gold Tip carbon arrows, Hunter XT 5575 with 100gr Thunderheads. This is a very flat shooting combination.

I have shot a dozen deer with this arrow/broadhead combination. 90% of the deer I have shot have been a pass through shot.

carbron is the way to go! never have to worry if ur arrow is bent or not and like you said super strong and way better penatration. i shoot the easton axis arrows and i am not over happy with them being so brittle so next year u will be switching to somthing else as well as buying a new bow. mike do u shoot blazers or long viens?

Well there's nothing prettier than a full quiver of cedar arrows all crested with barred feathers and all that, but for practicality and efficiency nothing I've found beats a good set of carbons. Especially if you like to hunt small game with your bow. I can buy a half dozen carbon arrows and practice and hunt with them and as long as I don't lose them they'll stay good for years. Aluminum is usually bent the first time you miss your target, and wood usually cracks or brakes clean in two.

I've been using the CE maximas 350s with the blazer vanes.

Well there's nothing prettier than a full quiver of cedar arrows all crested with barred feathers and all that, but for practicality and efficiency nothing I've found beats a good set of carbons. Especially if you like to hunt small game with your bow. I can buy a half dozen carbon arrows and practice and hunt with them and as long as I don't lose them they'll stay good for years. Aluminum is usually bent the first time you miss your target, and wood usually cracks or brakes clean in two.

I've been using the CE maximas 350s with the blazer vanes.

The arrow I shot my doe with on Monday has been through 3 deer now. :thumb: The blades on the broadhead have been replaced.