Walleye Section

The walleye section has been need of some up grading. I am in the process of redoing the walleye section. I am moving all of the Saginaw Bay and other walleye fishing reports to this section.

Once this is reorganized it should be easier to navigate. This will keep the walleye and the salmon sections seperate.

I should have it wrapped up in the next couple of days.

The walleye section has been need of some up grading. I am in the process of redoing the walleye section. I am moving all of the Saginaw Bay and other walleye fishing reports to this section.

Once this is reorganized it should be easier to navigate. This will keep the walleye and the salmon sections seperate.

I should have it wrapped up in the next couple of days.

I wouldn't mind seeing a walleye report section from Green Bay, That might also bring a few more people from this side of the pond onto the site. We could use a few more reports from over here.

The walleye section now has a new look. On the forum home page, everything looks the same. You will be able to tell when you are in the walleye section by the looks. :thumb:

I think I will put the walleye status icons for new thread, old thread, and closed thread on an invisible back ground instead of the white back ground. What do you think about the white back groundI have them on?