?

DIRTY DOG

i can i think that an upgrade is in store with a lot of new memorys on the dirty dog 2

yup your write there old buddy, theres going to be a update, man it was hard doing that one, you just can't beleave all the memoreys ive had on the old dog!

looks like i lost my ride on the dog

hey don , just becouse the dog is gone , dos not meen you lost your ride, there will always be a seat or two open on any boat i own for the crew of the sniffer.

The Dog looks a bit cold and lonely.

@ quistions,

1, Did the fish magnet go with her, or did you take it off?

2, What are you looking for to replace her with?

hey ken, i only took one leg of the magnet with me, the dog is going to a great guy from muskegon , he is a afganistan vet from the marine corp.,and the two young boy's he had with him kinda reminded me of myself.

as far as the replacement i kinda like the hard top trophys or a hardtop islander, but i wont no till i see it and then it will be love at first site all over again!

There's a tail light out on the DIRTY DOG! :D

Looks like the dog just ran away from home!

Have found another dog yet, or are you still looking?

no i have not found quite what im looking for but i will, im not in a big rush.

hey can you get it back we never got to fish on it

hey kevin , i can't get her back but you guy's will have to come down this way and be part of our little ice fishin gang this winter:D

Looks like some dude w/out a trailer hitch, and only a ball on his bumper stole your boat, but didn't realize that the outdrive was toar off the boat, won't get to far down the channel like that eh...

Probably a sad day to see the ole girl go, but from the sounds of things you've got a good head on your shoulders, and will land your keester behind the helm of an upgraded rig. Now's the time to buy for sure, I'm not going to buy a new one for a few years, but am already lookin, and there's a lot of nice stuff now for cheap. Boat I saw that I would look at was "Nibbles" out of Frankfort...oh so many for sale and only so many hours in a day. One thing you could do next summer, is line up different boats every weekend of the summer. Just tell them you're interested in buying the boat but you would only buy it after fishing with it for a weekend.:lol::lol:

Well I guess I will be seeing the ol Dirty Dog in my home port more often after he gets her fixed. Lots of good choices out there Terry match that with some great deals and you probably can't lose. Are you going to stay in the same size class and trailer or maybe move up?

Well I guess I will be seeing the ol Dirty Dog in my home port more often after he gets her fixed. Lots of good choices out there Terry match that with some great deals and you probably can't lose. Are you going to stay in the same size class and trailer or maybe move up?

the plan is to move up a little , im thinking 24 and glass, but still trailerable.

becouse as all dogs rome , i like to fish from st. joe to ludington.

There's a tail light out on the DIRTY DOG! :D

Looks like the dog just ran away from home!

Have found another dog yet, or are you still looking?

Not only that, those tail lights do not meet DOT requirements.

Looks like the D.D. running away from home.:) I just wish I would have had the chance to ride on that fish catching SOB. She did you well Terry.:)

I know the ol' Dog has lost some weight lately but i'm not sure that fella has enough truck to pull her big butt outta the lake, most of those regular cab s-10 trucks have the four cylender engines in them not to mention i believe that was a two wheel drive truck and there pretty light hope he makes it!

And as far as a 24 foot glass being mobile we trailer ours everytime we go.

Now here's what I look for when I trailer my boat. I look for a place ahead of time, so next time I come up all I need to do is hook up to her and go dip her in the water. There are places all over the state that will accomadate this. I bring home all gear and tackle, just to be safe. It's not about the money it costs to trailer a boat, just the fact that I don't really care to trailer the boat, less is more for me. Keep us posted if you buy so I can drool

I seen a guy in South Haven that bought an islander for a $1 and it looked alot like the DOG. He repainted it, repowered, and reupolstered and did all kinds of woodwork. That was a beautifull boat. I would bet that the gentleman that bought yours has something like that in mind, its starting to become a trend. I think what ever boat Terry is on will catch fish........TERRY IS THE MAGNET!! If you have ever seen him Ice Fish that is your proof.