Our first child

A-Fishy-Anado

Guys

My new fishing partner and assistant BOSS has arrived! This may explain to some as to why i have not been around much lately.

Kinley Jane was welcomed into our world on sept 10th @ 4:03pm weighing a whopping 8.3 oz and 21" long and with more hair than most of us have. We had a small fire in our house the day we got home form the hospital, so needless to say things have been a little hectic and have hundreds of post to go through:confused:

Fatherhood is one AMAZING experience as most of you know...this is my first and it blew my mind:grin:

7020_130087704020_513924020_2584643_2437077_n.jpg

She looks like her mom.

She'll be off to collage before you know it.

Enjoy every minute. Give our best to Mom.

Fortunatly for her she ONLY looks like her mother....its hard to believe she has any of my blood in her when you look at her....definitely looks like a little Eskimo baby:grin:

Congrats Bromley! I knew you and your wife was expecting some time around now, but did not remember the date. I hope Kinley and your wife are doing well.

Are you getting any sleep at night?

Mike

I am afraid to even talk about it because so far she rarely cries and goes to sleep around 11-12 and doesn't move until 6am. I did not expect a baby that would let me sleep 6 hrs straight :D I know this is subject to change but for now....i'll take it!!!

congrats on the new baby.... is there anything you need that might help from the fire???

I know how hard it is with a new baby and can't imagine having a fire...

Robert...thanks for the offer! The fire was contained to a small area of CHARTER COMMUNICATIONS electronic equipment....so no physical loss on our end, just a ton of nasty smoke damage. So if you would like to provide a lynch mob to help me get reimbursement from charter for our displacement and cleaning service fees i would welcome that as they are not being cooperative:angry2: The fees were only going to be a little over my deductible and didnt want to risk a hike in premium so i had to bear the cost of a fire that started in SOMEONE ELSE'S EQUIPMENT:confused: