Want to thank everyone for all of the tips/information Ive received on this site and for the laughs Ive got from reading some of your posts.We fish mostly out of Holland and Port Sheldon in a 17' Lowe. Best fish for us so far this year has been a 32 inch 8.9 pound walleye (getting mounted/picture of it is in my profile i believe) and a 36 inch 14.9 pound steel head (also getting mounted-will post a picture when i figure out how)both fish caught from Holland.Would like to sign up for the tournament July 15th out of Port Sheldon if you still have an opening, if someone could send me a pm or e-mail on what i need to do to sign up for this event it would be appreciated. Thanks again to everyone involved with this site-Sea-Mac.

Found it in the winter months just randomly searching for fishing tips.Started fishing Lake Michign last fall,would have joined sooner but wasnt sure if i was great lakes fisherman material.Ive been doing pretty good and gone consistently 2-3 times week since march. i cant promise a report everytime i go out but will do my best to keep you guys informed of whats working like you have done for me. Thanks again.

3d_text_3.gif

Welcome to the site Sea-Mac.

slam1.gif

Anytime you like to sign up for any of my fishing tournaments just make sure you let me know. I have two more tournaments after the July 15th one. Two of the last ones are in Muskegon. I will keep you posted on the newer ones. Also if you like to get in the Dreamweaver tournament let me know soon. I need the lure money on the 1st of July.

See ya soon,

Caznik:Flamethrower:

would have joined sooner but wasnt sure if i was great lakes fisherman material.

Everyone is Great Lakes Fisherman material. This site was built for the beginner fisherman to charter captains.

Well fishing for as you put it once "trash bass" the past 15 years or more I didnt think id be doing much lake michigan fishing compared to bass fishing.But somehow i got hooked on the big lake "really bad".My 3 times bass fishing to my well over 20 times on the big lake so far this year is why i now think im great lakes fishing material.I understand you saying that for any would be hesitant members to join , jus stating my case.N e ways im in for the July 15th tournament really looking forward to it and meeting some of you.I also liked the fast response i got from Caznik and GLF on helping me get signed up and answering my Questions.-sea-mac

Well fishing for as you put it once "trash bass" the past 15 years or more I didnt think id be doing much lake michigan fishing compared to bass fishing.

I ran the bass circuits all over the state, Indiana, and Ohio for 10 years. I fished Tri-State Bass, NBAA, and a few of the BBT's. I sold my Basscat 3 years ago!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...