Saturday 9/19 in So.Haven

Well the Supertramp is on a different boat now, my buddy and I traded my boat and cash for a 24' John Allmand Cuddy boat. Fished So.Haven today and we had a good morning. Set up in 85 FOW and started working south. First fish came before we got the lines set, and a new guy with us farmered it right off I came on 300' of copper and mag blue dolphin Dreamweaver.

We ended up going 12 for 20 and had a lot of action on the riggers set at 85 and 75 with fixed sliders up 10 the sliders were hot with a purple and black Fuzzy Bear being the hot bait. Took 7 kings and 5 lakers 3 were released, they were short fish. The bigger lakers both were full of spawn. Kings were 2 and 3 year old fish all full of Alewives. We ended the day in 175 FOW and took the last 2 fish down 85 on a Bumble Bee Fuzzy Bear. No action on either of the fly flasher combo we tried. Did have 2 fish off the power pro dipsy rigs

out 220 and 250. No pics but will get some next time out probably tomorrow and then pull the boat out mid week.

Great catch Mike, Went with a buddy today and the moring bite was hot. We caught 9 ho's and one of those short lakers you mentioned. We farmed 4 more at the back of the boat but did not care we had a blast.... Sounds like that new boat of yours is fish friendly post a pic when you get a chance.