Big pig rig

mattmishler

well im done fishing for the year personaly but my grandpa will fish untill he starts bow hunting, i thought id ask what everyones big fish of the year came on in out boat in was a 23.7 pound king on a full core with blue splatter back silver horad that was a good long fight for my brother.

Biggest fish was a 22# King on a Mag Moonshine Daisy Cutter 75' down and 40' off the ball. Caught it outta Ludington in the low 57's in the 37's. Besides that fish, that spoon was with out a doubt our best this summer It was a very consistant producer. We did catch allot of mid to high teen sized Kings on 8" White Dble Crush Glow SD w/Glow Green Chaos fly 22" from tip of loop to bend in hook on the wire dipsey. I have two of them that took so many fish that only the glow tinsel remains cause greens been chewed off!!!

Our Fish came in at 23.8 lbs King, in Ludington. Came in on the rigger 80 feet back and around 75 feet down off a Green spin Doctor with What I remember to be a Dr Hook... it's hard remembering the name, we'd just bought the spoon at Chucks and all thrre kings that morning hit it and came in on it with the last big One taking off the hook just as we netted it in to the boat...Pic is in my Avatar.