WMFL Final Standings

First of all, thanks everyone for fishing. And thanks to our sponsors for the first event: The Outdoorsman Pro Shop in Jenison, Wolverine Tackle (Silver Streak Spoons), and Captain Don Alofs of Tangled Mess Charters in Holland. I had a great time running the league and appreciate the help and patience of everyone. I know I didn't do as good of a job as Rich did but I was glad we were able to have it. There will be a WMFL next year, I'm just not sure who will be running it. It might be a group effort. Hopefully we will know by the first of the year. Either way there will be a posting with all of the information. Thanks again, and see you next year.

Nick

1st Place League Champs

Just Hookin 450.02 pts

2. catfishhoge 384.12

3. nailer 323.11

4. Paulywood 273.15

5. dcralston 246.12

6. 1maniac 191.04

7. Nocturnal 75 177.02

8. Sixshooter 121.07

9. Far Beyond Driven 118.12

10. Reel Enuff 62.08

11. Trouttracker 39.11

12. Kirby 38.04

13. Brian 26.10

Big Fish: dcralston 19 lbs

Thanks again everyone!

AWESOME JOB Nick. I know I wish we had 9 rods and stuff like that, but you did a great job running this and making good decisions about the "fun" weather we had this season. Really appreciate you making this happen.

It was wonderful getting to know everyone in the league this year. I look forward to doing it again next year and hopefully having as much luck as did this summer.