got lines set about 7am in 85 fow on a south troll. first hit was on 10 color sportin a j-plug(i think could have been a flasher with a pumpkinseed fly) second hit on a rigger loaded with a nbk 65 feet down. first fish land was a

12 lbs king on dipsie 150 back with nbk flasher and green fly then 350 copper pops another king line was hooked up with a green j-plug. all south troll so spin around and rigger pops (set at 85 feet with blow back from a 2.3 troll so who knows how deep the bait really was with) loaded with a bug eye green fly and tin can. up comes a greaser. troll north and get no hits go to reel in the 7 color to change spoons and got a shaker. reset the 7 color with the mag bloody nose and never got another hit up till pulled lines at 1pm.

currents were causing enough headaches today first it was the basket that the 450 copper made out of its self then dipsies got tangled up :angry2: (dont ask) then found some old line on a dipsie as pullin lines and oh yeah it was a big ole mess but all was good dont lose any gear or fish to equipment just old guy syndrome (aka father old and slow)

Keith was old and slow this morning also. The 450 foot of copper basket weave was my fault. I did not notice the dipsy on my side was tripped and proceeded to wrapped 450 feet of copper around it. Oops. Nice catch on the diver though Dan, 300 foot of copper, a board and spinny/fly combo. Decent trade for the 2 fish we lost! I also made the ultimate mistake: I put the dipsy set on 1 1/2 for my side on Dan's side, bad thing was we didn't notice until the starboard and port low divers mated. How they stayed out of the riggers is beyond me. Lots of fun though, thanks you guys for getting me out of the house on my anniversary. Best gift I could've given my wife!

Keith was old and slow this morning also. The 450 foot of copper basket weave was my fault. I did not notice the dipsy on my side was tripped and proceeded to wrapped 450 feet of copper around it. Oops. Nice catch on the diver though Dan, 300 foot of copper, a board and spinny/fly combo. Decent trade for the 2 fish we lost! I also made the ultimate mistake: I put the dipsy set on 1 1/2 for my side on Dan's side, bad thing was we didn't notice until the starboard and port low divers mated. How they stayed out of the riggers is beyond me. Lots of fun though, thanks you guys for getting me out of the house on my anniversary. Best gift I could've given my wife!

no problem man it was eventful out there we so gotta put an age limit on the boat