Was pretty slow going before light Saturday morning with hardly a sign of fish on the fish finder. As the sun started to rise above the hills (about 6:15 Am), friend said look at the fish on the graph, as the 300 copper line started to run. When the board was finally about 30ft from the boat, one of the down riggers popped, and a double was on. I was going to set the copper pole back into the pole holder to net the fish on the down rigger pole, when the fish jumped and snapped the leader line on the copper rod :angry2:. Right as the fish on the rigger rod was being landed, a dipsey rod started ripping, and then the 225 copper rod started running. I think it could be called a true triple, but close to a quad. The long of the short, the first fish was lost along with a spatter back green glow Silver Hoard plug, but the next 3 were put into the box (5lb Coho, 12lb King, and 10lb King)[Our first successful triple catch this year]. After replacing the leader line on the 300 copper, I put the back-up Silver Hoard Plug on, and hit another fish about 9:00 AM @ the same way point as we caught fish eariler (13lb King). So the total was 4 for 5, and off the water at 10:00 Am.

Dan