Sorry for the late report but I fished Port Sheldon last night. We ended up 4 for 6. With a 4lb lake trout, 6 lb steelhead, 9lb king, and a 13lb king. Our hottest settup was a crushed glow blue back silverhorde j plug down 75 on the rigger that took 3 hits. The other hits came on lemon ice fixed slider 10ft above the ball with the rigger down 75 that took one hit. Lemon ice on a seven color with a 4oz dive bomb took the laker. Then our other hit came on 200ft copper with a green splatter back silver horde j plug. All hits came between 135 and 160 foot of water.

Thanks to all the guys who post on this site. This is only my third year of salmon fishing on the big lake and went into it without any knowledge. I have learned so much about it from reading things on this site. Now we are catching fish on a pretty consistent basis.

• 11 months later...

I'm new to this forum but have used some of the information and felt like I'd better give back a little. Don't know the names of all the spoons that well but here we go. Went out for a night show, 7-10 PM, ran in 80-100 of water south of the channel to Holland and back. light sw wind and ran an s pattern. Ran only dipseys and lead core and went 3-6.

-two hit on an lead core with reef runner? (lost a big one, straightened out two sets of hooks)

- two on magnum chrome dipsy with orange and silver spoon, 110 feet back.

- two on orange dipsy, chrome spoon with multi colored polka dots, 130 back