Got out just me and a buddy last night for some fun fishing. I can say, it is the most fun I've had on my boat in a few years. Got set up at around 5:30, pulled lines at 9:30. We landed 9. 3 Lakers (threw 1 small one back), 2 Coho's, 4 Kings. Biggest king was 20 lbs 2 oz. Had another that was 17lbs. Biggest laker was just under 10lbs. We took over 20 hits, we honestly lost track cause it got crazy with 2 of us on the boat and the lake driving the boat. The rule of the night was a Big Green Splatterback E-chip paddle with a SeaWeed Horsefly on the wire dipsy back 250. That went at least 8 times and accounted for the 20lber. 11 inch green fishcatcher with SeaWeed Horsefly also went 4 times 90 down on Rigger until we broke that off on a hog. 11 inch white paddle with Mirage Horsefly went 2 or 3 times 90 down on the rigger after we lost the green setup and 11 inch Glow Frog Racer paddle but with a SnowGhost horsefly went 3 or 4 times down 134 on the rigger. 300 copper went 2 times with 8 inch blue spindoctor and SeaMist HorseFly. Best fishing was between 135 and 175.

Go get 'em Mike. When you get a chance, give me a call on my cell, I lost you number when I dropped my phone in 135 FOW last week :mad:

I have one in 74FOW at Port Sheldon.

Every time I step on my boat now, I place it on the dash. ;)

HA thats funny i have one in muskegon lake at the sand docks, was ice fishing for perch and got a call next thing i know splash right through the hole and it was still ringing when it hit!!:eek: then watched as it looked like a flasher fluttering on the way down!!! Whoops darn it.

Thanks Guys, Misery loves company!!!!

"Funny" thing is, my phone was on the dash until Gun called me and when we were talking I had a rod go off so I tossed the phone in my pocket to reset the rigger when we landed the fish. Thanks GUN!

Glad to hear I'm not the only one who has tossed a cell phone or 2 or 3 in the lake. I lost 2 at once this last time.