Running mulitble SWR

I've been gleaming as of late here....ummm soooo yeah

I'm catching fish on a two color (27#) SWR 20' off the bottom on a 72" transom....I'm frightened to run another SWR on such a narrrow beam

?? do you think a 1 color SWR 10' off the bottom will tanglle with the SWR 20' off the bottom. I really don't want to mess with a lead core tangle, I've been mostly...... tangle free this year.... so far

3 color SWR?? am i crazy talkin here?

still learning, but catching fish, even takin strangers off the internet so i can run six lines....

I have run up to a 5 color as a SWR and have considered sending down a full core a time or 2 when I just could not seem to get deep enough. I have ran 2 SWR rigs but off my out and downs in a W pattern with a 3 color on my Port and a 2 color on Starboard and running the rear riggers up above them but my boat is wider 96" with a 4 ft arm out each side making them close to 15 ft apart. You really have to have a 3d map in your head as to where all your gear is and then conditions will also dictate what you can get away with. Last night I had one of my divers pop and come up into my 300 copper and we got a dbl while trying to clear the mess so this evening I had a pile of copper to untangle but everything is ready to go for tommorrow night and the weather looks much friendlier as it was pretty nasty last night never mind the 1 to 3 ft the forecast called for it was a easy 3 to 5 with some much bigger stuff thrown in.