Fished wed thru fri. and had some success. wed we went 8 for 18 and the 300 coppers were hot as well as the dipsy's. the best fishing was 120 to 150. thursday was not quite as good going 4 for 7 same program dipsy's and copper. Friday had a real nice box 9 for 12 with our biggest fish of the year 22 pounds. We had three others that were right at the 20 pound mark.

Things that worked for us were j plugs and flasher flies. dipsy's 200 and 300 hundred back.

Noah Genda

Thanks guys but don't be jealous!!! believe me I wish I could get where I am doing 8,9,10 plus fish a trip, but I just can't get it figured out how to do that yet!!! Hey I am more jealous of you boys in Michigan you get to fish all the time!! My wife wants me at the camp ground to hang with her and the girls, but I want to be on the lake! There is not enough hours in the day to please everyone. Sounds like the fishing is good right now I talked to Capt Willis of thunderduck today and he said they did 20 in the box by 0900 this morning. I would love to have mornings like that!!!!!!!!!

thanks guys Noah Genda