After watching the weather for most the morning and afternoon we decided that we had a window to get out in the evening. We took the 2UNREEL out to 85fow and had my brother, sister-in-law, and nephew from out of state. There was some decent rollers but manageable. We took fish on lead, wire, and riggers. The sundown bite was excellent with drags screaming and riggers popping. We managed to loose quite a few big fish but had a blast. We ended up with 4 Kings and a 5in skipper. Comming in it was nice hearing the AC/DC cover band playing by the river for the Blueberry Festival, it capped off a great trip with my brother and family.

- Glow frog Spindoctor on the wire, 17lb King

- Purple glow tiger on the 7 color , 16lb King

- NBK on the rigger 59 down, 6lb King

- Area 51 on the 12 color, 4lb King

08-08-09_2305.jpg

Nice Job Nady Nothing like Jammin to AC/DC on the way back..........sounds like you came "Back In Black".......ha ha had to through that one in on yeash......Good thing it wasn't Hells Bells out there for you..... ok ok I'll stop...

WTG Andy, Was out Thursday evening lake was flat and the fish were uncooperative hope that we can do as well as you did on our next trip. We did mark some fish (not many) in 105FOW and on the way in at about 10:00 PM we marked some fish in about 85 FOW but we didn't get the skunk off of the boat that night.

Mike