2009 Great Lakes Fisherman's Challenge Lure Package *Sneak Peak*

GLF

Here is the lure package for this years Great Lakes Fisherman's Challenge.

1001980b.jpg

Top row, left to right.

Silver Horde Ace HI - ? <----This is a new color, and I do not know the name of it.

Stinger - Stingray Size - Freakin Veggies

Stinger - Stingray Size - NITRO Natural Born Killer

Stinger - Stingray Size - GLF <----I had this spoon created just for this event, and named it after myself! :D

Second row, left to right.

Silver Horde - Double GLow EX Green/Plaid/Ultra-Violet

Siggs Rigs - Pulse Fly - Apple Glow

Protroll Prochip 8 - Fin Fl Glow Chartreuse

Stinger - Stingray Size - Blue Wiggle

Stinger - Stingray Size - Tropical Thunder

Stinger - Stingray Size - Killer Green Dolphin <----I had this spoon created just for this event!

Trying to put together a lure package from 4 different manufacturers is not an easy task. Some of you may like this package, and some of you may not. It is what it is! Everyone will get the EXACT same lure package! Its your job to catch the fish! ;)

Thank you Protroll, Siggs Rigs, Silver Horde, and Stinger for sponsoring this event!

Mike

Nice looking package! Rob and Terry going to put those into production? I have been prying on them for a glow back reverse ghost and am hoping to see that one soon as well!!

I am pretty sure you can order the killer green dolphin. This was made by adding the tape to a spoon they already have painted. I am not sure about the GLF because it is a completely custom spoon.

the glf spoon look just like the blue metillic glow frog

When I thought up this spoon, I was working off Stingers Metallic Frog. The Metallic Frog has metallic dust in it. I had them make it with the blue from the Blue Machine, and the yellow from the Bumble Bee, and no metallic dust.

I was not aware of the metallic frog until you made this post. :o I spoke with DIRTY DOG today, and he told me Silver Streak makes it. So....I checked out Silver Streak's website. Yes, the GLF is "similar" to the Metallic Glow Frog. There are differences.

It was never my intention to create a spoon that looks like someone elses spoon.

I wouldnt worry too much about it Mike. Looks like a great spoon and im sure the fish will agree and thats what matters most.;) Lure package looks great, wish i had the time to come over and fish these events with you guys, sounds like allot of fun. Maybe next year.:)

at this point is there anyone who can think of a lure and then try and find something that isnt similar....thats part of the advancement of this sport...just like these chopper shows...what hasnt been done....i like the frogs...do well on them and i think everything in this package will catch fish.....looks good