Looking for a rider Thur PM port Sheldon

Plan on launching at 4:30pm and fishing til just before dark 9:15ish or til the fish stop biting. No gas money. Just bring what you'd like to snack on and drink. Also a fish cooler. I'm not falling for the I forgot a cooler trick anymore:pardon::lol:

Plan on launching at 4:30pm and fishing til just before dark 9:15ish or til the fish stop biting. No gas money. Just bring what you'd like to snack on and drink. Also a fish cooler. I'm not falling for the I forgot a cooler trick anymore:pardon::lol:

Tom,

PM sent and call my cell in the morning.

Alex

I plan on going out tonight out of PS. I have a 120QT cooler and live across the street from Gold Coast Outfitters. I can meet at the Gold Coast @ 4:30. Otherwise i'll ride single in my 14' boat, but can only fish 3 rods.

Dan

616-212-5738

I plan on going out tonight out of PS. I have a 120QT cooler and live across the street from Gold Coast Outfitters. I can meet at the Gold Coast @ 4:30. Otherwise i'll ride single in my 14' boat, but can only fish 3 rods.

Dan

616-212-5738

Dan,

I live in north Holland and mostly fish out of PS. I will save your number & let you know next time I am looking for a rider.

Alex

Thanks for the invite. I usually go out 2-4 times a week (if weather and wave conditions permit), and have gone out about 30 times out of PS this year with good success. Some people call it an additiction, I call it an education.

Dan

Ended up 7 for a whole bunch. Broke one fly and had lots of knock offs and 1-2 second dipsey rips. Probably 10. We thought we were just seeing things or the releases were being weak but heard similar stories from everybody at the launch so I'm pretty sure they were fish.

We found cold water at the 65 down mark in 100-115 fow. Took 6 of the 7 on spoons from a 7 color to 103 down. 90-100 down took the most hits. All kings 6-17lbs. Very fat fish!

Ended up going 4 for 5 solo on the same night. With a 2-1/2lb, 9-1/2lb, 11lb, and a 12lb King. Was my best solo run this year, but didn't come close to the 10 for 15 day I had on May 20th with a friend in the same boat, fishing 6 rods.

Dan