Just got in from fishing out of Geneva. Most of the fisherman are after the perch which have schooled in 55fow just east of Geneva. I wanted to find where those walleye were. 11.2 miles east of Geneva in 69-71fow. Fished with lead line and weights on line to get down to bottom. only fished for 11/2 hours but landed four eyes, lost two and missed a half doz. hits. Not to bad. Feel better now.

Good job! I gave up on the eyes for a bit and started perching. Went out of Ashtabula yesterday in 58 FOW and got two tickets. Started to knocking off the third one and it was getting pretty ruff so we called it quits. I'll try for walleyes this Friday if the weather cooperates.

Glad you found them. I had small problem with my boat and couldn't go out today. I heard the walleyes art 50 mark out of Geneva as well. Since that's where I keep my boat, it might be a little closer for me. One of the boats came in with 6 nice eyes. He was using Straight A bombers and worm harnesses. Boat is fixed now and will try tomorrow. Let you know.

• 2 weeks later...

Found a nice pod of walleye 74 FOW NW of Conneaut on Sunday, pulled 30 fish in a litlle over 4 hours, Kabooms 300 back on wire off big boards on 1 side, Renosky deep divers out 225 with 4 oz hung at 50 on mono, big boards on the other side, boxed 123 big perch first thing in the morning before we went looking for walleye