AuGres 07-30-31-09

augres_07-31-09_tall_ship.jpg

I fished with Barry L. today and we managed a two man limit, and farmed 2 keepers. Barry and his wife Anna were kind enough to tow me in two weeks ago. We were blessed with a beautiful morning and captured this pic while on our way in.

Yesterday I fished with Big Jack and Paperboy and we took 10 walleye. Big Jack and Paperboy got their limit but I was slacking.:grin: Gitter Done.

Purple, Pink, Chartreuse, harnesses on Bottom Bouncers. 27-32 FOW S. of Pt AuGres.

Nice job Frank. I know Barry too, he has lent me a hand taking my boat off the trailer. He sure is a great guy. I'm yet to meet anyone in person off this website that is not!!!!! Nice pic of the sailboat. Wish I could make it up there to go out!!!!! It's nice to meet new people with things in common, and even better when you get along with them.

Nice job Frank. I know Barry too, he has lent me a hand taking my boat off the trailer. He sure is a great guy. I'm yet to meet anyone in person off this website that is not!!!!! Nice pic of the sailboat. Wish I could make it up there to go out!!!!! It's nice to meet new people with things in common, and even better when you get along with them.

Jason, We were talking about your in H&H today. Barry told me about meeting you in the campground, and I told him about a couple of our fishing trips. Gotta Love That Saginaw Bay.:)

Nice job Frank. Did you get your drift sock wrapped in the prop?

Nope, not since I started using 3/8 mainlines, protected by 1/2 I.D. flexible plastic tubing at there wear points.:grin: I do put a lot of miles on those socks. I'll probably have the wear items replaced or repaired this Winter. Come on over Mike. I'll give you a ride on the swim platform again.:lol:

Nice job out there Frank. Glad to hear your still out enjoying the Saginaw Bay. Ive all but given up on the old girl till the ice comes...Its this phenominon that happens every year after i make my first trip to the west side.....as soon as i do, im ruined for the rest of the year....Must be something about fish that know how to swim.:lol: