New Boss

Jason, they are never too young to learn. My granddaughter 4 months was born 8/2/09 all we talk about is fishing and hunting.She just grinned when I told her grandpa shot a deer. She does not understand yet, but it won't be long. Had my nephews daughter on the boat this summer ( she just turned 1 at the time) we got skunked but she had a fun boat ride.

• 2 months later...
Jason, they are never too young to learn. My granddaughter 4 months was born 8/2/09 all we talk about is fishing and hunting.She just grinned when I told her grandpa shot a deer. She does not understand yet, but it won't be long. Had my nephews daughter on the boat this summer ( she just turned 1 at the time) we got skunked but she had a fun boat ride.

Steeliebob is right. They are never to young to go fishing or hunting(well maybe hunting for a little while). My brother has been taking his kids fishing since before they where born. He still takes them when he has the time. One is 4 and the other is 2.Maybe this year he will let me take the older one salmon fishing with out his dad.

Took Ashley to the fishing show in Birch Run today. Breakfast with the guys and then off to check out what Birch Run had to offer. What a trooper, but was talking about "the guys" on the way home. "Those are your fishin' buddies?" Yes dear, would you like to go fishing with us, yes...so funny. We did hit the trout pond, it was kinda funny to watch her yank 2 of those trout in, when they got near the rail they were splashing her and her little buddy pretty good, we all had a good laugh. She will be whackin' some eyes on the Husky Jerk soon enough.

She already knows "fish on!", get the net and of course "don't horse em!"