New Boss

7/27/2009 @ 9:15 am Beth and I welcomed Amber Megan to our clan. 7#15oz and 21" long. She is most definitely a keeper.

0727091253.jpg

Everyone is doing well. We just came home today, and after 3 days apart from our eldest daughter we are all together!

Congrats buddy...glad to hear everything is well!! We are impatiently waiting out the last 5 weeks before our little one arrives:D

Thanks guys! My girls are the apple of my eye!!!!

AFA, if you think you are impatient now, wait till you're in the hospital and ready to go home. They do an awesome job make sure everyone is ok, however there is nothing better then coming home from the hospital. Good luck to you!!!!

• 4 months later...

Can't believe it's already been 4 months! Time is just flying by with 2 kids. Amber is amazing and grows and develops something new everyday. I've got my 2 YO Ashley all geeked up for fishing next summer. Then the following Amber maybe ready too. I love my girls, but think that 2 is going to be the magic number for the Wheelers!!!!

i told one of the girls new boyfriend i do have a cpl and a few handguns to go along with it, so if you all are thinking about any huggin or kissin or anything beyond that just remember this phrase - i aint got no problem goin back to prison - have her back home say around 9ish have fun. and dont grin at all when sayin it cause i didnt and the poor kid wouldnt even try to give her a hug and he is all yes sir no sir.