Went out of PS last night with a couple good buddies for our first trip since about a week and a half. Water was great. Storms a little closer than we would have liked, but we did not get wet. It was slower than I expected as the cold front shut em down. We ended up with two really nice kings, 14 lbs and 15.5lbs, but we had to work for it. Missed another one on rigger that nobody noticed it popped.

11" white echip with green silver and white glow fly. 105fow rigger down 66.

blue bubble spinny with a blue and silver fly on full core (when we were pulling lines) in 95 fow.

OHHHHH, Jarod, that is cold. I thought I was closer, but he corrected my math and somewhere along the way I misplaced two fish.

That's ok. We still both have a ton of fish on board, but nothing like Dirty Dog or Plum. Those guys are fishing machines.

OHHHHH' date=' Jarod, that is cold. I thought I was closer, but he corrected my math and somewhere along the way I misplaced two fish.

That's ok. We still both have a ton of fish on board, but nothing like Dirty Dog or Plum. Those guys are fishing machines.[/quote']

:grin: You got me smoked on 2 years totals.:D Dog and Plum are my heroes. I almost hate to look at their reports as i get so jealous. You have had a pretty good year Mark. Id be happy as im sure you are.;)

OHHHHH' date=' Jarod, that is cold. I thought I was closer, but he corrected my math and somewhere along the way I misplaced two fish.

That's ok. We still both have a ton of fish on board, but nothing like Dirty Dog or Plum. Those guys are fishing machines.[/quote']

:grin: You got me smoked on 2 years totals.:D Dog and Plum are my heroes. I almost hate to look at their reports as i get so jealous. You have had a pretty good year Mark. Id be happy as im sure you are.;)

thanks for the compliment guys, as i tell every one ,you are always welcome on the dog , just say when ya want to go.;)