Lets see your interior(18 ft and under)

stel

I just got my hands on a 14 ft flat bottom for a real good price. I am going to use this more for river fishing but will have it around the pier heads for kings when weather is nice, or trolling the lakes that receive kings. I am looking for ideas on what I want in the boat whether it's a flat bottom for steel or open bow for great lake kings. If you have a small boat let's see your interior pics. I've got a few ideas right now. Here is a pic for now. I have a better one on my camera.

6320_513102638037_199601334_30538210_5912654_n.jpg

i would keep it as simple and uncluttered as possible. When fighting a fish the last thing you want to do is trip or have no room to move .Besides simple is cheaper and less maintenes and less to go wrong,and less cleaning,and youll have more money to spend on fishing gear.

That's what I was thinking Tray.

I was on my buddies boat and he had vinyl on his floor. I want to put some new carpet where the existing carpet is and put in some compartments somewhere. Some that are hidden and locked and also use some netting to hold stuff. Also, a few rod holders will have to be put in since I plan on plugging and trolling a little bit.

That's what I was thinking Tray.

I was on my buddies boat and he had vinyl on his floor. I want to put some new carpet where the existing carpet is and put in some compartments somewhere.

Go with the vinyl. The carpet is a pain. It retains fish slim, dirt, and other nasty stuff. At the end of the day, all you do is hose off the vinyl.