saugatuck 7/20 (the adventers of sea-mac and DIRTY DOG)

What a day, I left the dock around 5:30 with sea-mac and fishing machine.

we set lines in 80 fow and went on a s.w. troll. Around 100 fow we hit a double, no big deal but after the first one was netted and the net was put up the double turned into a tripple, i here, O S--T from one of the crew and I see out of the corner of my eye the net go floating away, we never did get it back. Well to make a long story a little shorter, it is now only 7am and it is either go in, on what I think is going to be a great day of fishing to get a net and come back out and try to get things going again, or as one of the crew said why not just try and grab them, well after a little thought and with this same crew member demonstrateing that he can do this with the last part of the tripple i said what the heck, we ended the day 11 for 17, with 4 nice kings, 4 VERY NICE STEEL HEAD, and 3 lakers, 3 of the fish that came un-buttoned where steel head, this was obivious due to all of the tail dancing. That was done just before they got off, and the other 3 I think where big kings on wire divers that SCREAMED 100 ft of wire in no time flat.

Well here is a list of things that worked:

1. danceing anchovie on a 10 color
  2. reg. sized silver streak green suger on a 10 color
  3. green dolphin protroll and sigs rig mystery fry 200 on a hi diver
  4. double trouble moon shine 65 down on a rigger
  5. costome white and blue meat rig 125 and 150 back on wire divers

And a few pics of the catch:

P7200406.jpg

P7200409.jpg

Thanks for coming along Mike and Bob, it was a great time as always. :D

It would have been a great day to have a web cam on the boat.:lol: I'm sure it made for some interesting fishing. Great job on overcoming the circumstances facing you and your crew.

you got that right randy , we talked about that all morning

Great job, sorry to hear you lost the NET.... I have a small line attached to mine, if it goes overboard, I can simply haul it back in, it's happened a lot too...Great looking fish, Glad to hear you had a great day on the water.

VERY impressive. I also see you are trying to win the siggs rigs contest this month. Hey Mike, can we take pictures of siggs rigs for the contest if we have changed out the hooks, the line and pretty much just have the siggs skirt?

VERY impressive. I also see you are trying to win the siggs rigs contest this month. Hey Mike' date=' can we take pictures of siggs rigs for the contest if we have changed out the hooks, the line and pretty much just have the siggs skirt?[/quote']

no mark, thats just a great fly and flasher, i just suck at takeing pics , im not going to enter this one.