We left the docks in the rain at 6:00 headed out and started setting at 85ft pretty much straight out. Luckily the rain stopped before we we needed to set lines.

Set the riggers and just as I got the first dipsey down, (125 back on 2ish) we caught a nice 19.3lb King on a Blue spin Doctor w/ Blue Mirage fly, as we were wrestiling w/ that one the first rigger popped (lemon ice Stinger Mag) and we had two nice fish w/ only three rods in the water. It was pretty steady until 10:30 and ended up pulling lines at 11:15.

We landed:

1 steelhead

5 Greasers of which we threw back three

6 Kings largest being the 19.3lb

blue spin doctor w/ blue mirage fly on a dipsey was the hot setup for us today taking at least three maybe four fish

Caught one King on a Jensen Tin can w/ fly on a rigger, not sure what they call this color but it was similar to blue mirage w/ a little more blue in it.

One laker on a yeck mixed veggie

Lemon Ice stinger Mag and a yeck Lemon Ice each landed a fish

One fish on a Stinger red hot spoon

I really lost track, but If I was fishing on Monday I'd look in that 90-110 foot range, and put out the spinnies and flies. I think most important thing for us Sunday was staying in 95 to 102 foot of water. We were marking a decent number of fish.

Good luck guys, Hope this helps...

Oh' we also caught a nice J-Plug... Anyone lose one?? (no fish attached):grin: