got up friday night and went out for the 2nd shake down trip beucase we haddent been to the boat in a month and found out that the 9.9 was not fireing up so we had to troll on the big one.

saturday moring went north to the 59s and 32s 60fow and got the six rods out and the six color went then riggers other 3 color and diver went all in about 45 min went 5for6 befor 6 then the shotgun start went off and that stopped the fishin so we pulled lines went out to the 33s 00s witch was out of the major pack and got 8 lines down and then hooked up a double played around in that water for a hour with no luck and and went back to where we started and poped a double on riggers ended with 10 8 kings all over 10 pounds 1 being 19.5 2 steelhead one 10lbs

3color fire ball

half core moonshine sarge

6 color green and pearle glow silver horad j-plug

full core tangreine tarzan

slide diver green splatter j-plug

wire diver blue bubble and fly

port rigger bad toad moonshine

starboard rigger moonshine bloody nose that went 3 times

sunday was nice semiflat lake,went north same spot stayed there whole time and went 6 for 10 same program

Nice job on the fish Matt. We had allot of those Ludington boys fishing down by us too. Best Chance Too was right next to us most of the morning long.

I see you got the bloody nose to fire on the rigger. What depth did you get that to go? I ran that thing all over but couldnt get a sniff. Changed it out and BAM! Fish ON!!!:D

Wow what a week, it's amazing what an hour and a ton of boat traffic can do to the fishing, let alone my tackle. Great job on the catch Matt, a lot of boats would have loved to have had that catch Thurs. Fri. Sat. And Sun. Including myself and a bunch of other Charter boats. I struggled to take 7 fish on the bank Thurs. Fri I had engine probs that cost me a half hour of the start and we only hit and landed 2 fish. Of course Sat morn I had a trip so left the Dock at 5am and took 8 fish by 11am. A 22lb, a 20lb, 2 15lbers 2 10lbers and 2 6 to 7lb lake trout. Lost 2 divers, one to a fish and one to a boat. Lost 2 full cores and boards, one to the net and one to a fish that was cut off by another boat. Adam where were you fishing that you saw Best Chance ?

dose any one no where living the dream fished becuase they put 2 dandy 12 fish boxes i thought that i seen them on the shelf then went out and fished deep yeah i thought i heard you talkin on the radio that you had some trouble that first hour mad the day for us