Fished in tight all morn except for about a hour if you count the Sheephead we were 8 for 8 weighed a 6 fish 70.6 lb box in the tourney for 2nd place. Mikes son caught the big fish for the day on the GLF boat he even made Mike give him the money that was funny. Congrats to Mike and the GLF crew for winning today with a 76lb box. I caught fish inside the arms today and caught all of our fish inside 50ft south troll in 40 ft was best. Should have entered the sheephead in the Siggs contest as it was the only fly bite but did not think to take a pic till it was back in the water. We setup slightly south in 40 ft and caught fish before we got the gear set several boats never left the outer arms and caught nice fish. Yellow tail dn 25 on rigger took 2 nice fish Ludington Glow on 5 color took a nice King. All in all a great day on the water lots of boats drove right on past the fish this morning.

Me too Mike I guess great minds think alike I did not want to burn a lot of gas if I could avoid it and had a idea they would be close. My plan was to setup in 45ft in front of the filtration plant and run north we stopped right on top of fish and had to watch them while we waited for 6 am took a couple of passes to get dialed in then we were doing fine. I was suprised they were not north where I wanted to fish as the water north of the channel was 4 deg colder than where the fish were. But every time I moved north we got nothing so had to keep working out front and inside. There was a pretty good feeding frenzy going on out front this morn.

Yea Mark was doing the math in my head on the way home even called Mike to get his totals cause I did not remember what his exact weight was. .45 is not much of a lead going into the last 2 events but hey it is a lead we'll take it. When the sun came up and you guys were right in front of me and a couple of fish ahead of me I knew it was on. I should have got Mike to weight that little shaker LOL. When I saw all the boats heading north and west and I was the only boat that went south and saw all the monster marks on my screen I was stoked. Then the sun came up and there you guys were catching fish.