Lest See Your Boat

GLF

DSCN0929.jpg

I have 4 Cannon Electric Downriggers mounted on a home welded Aluminum board with SS supports. I can pull two Big Planer Boards off the upper front portion of the hardtop. The planerboard lines are dog snapped to Two SS eyebolts on the upper front of the hardtop. The boat is powered by a 4 cyl. 140 Mercruiser that was upgraded to Electronic ignition. The boat is an 86 model that I have owned for a little over 1 yr. I spent a lot of time this Winter doing repairs to the boat and trailer.

I have 4 Cannon Electric Downriggers mounted on a home welded Aluminum board with SS supports. I can pull two Big Planer Boards off the upper front portion of the hardtop. The planerboard lines are dog snapped to Two SS eyebolts on the upper front of the hardtop. The boat is powered by a 4 cyl. 140 Mercruiser that was upgraded to Electronic ignition. The boat is an 86 model that I have owned for a little over 1 yr. I spent a lot of time this Winter doing repairs to the boat and trailer.

Nice looking boat Frank. How many rods can you run at a time?

17'6" Smokercraft, with a 115hp 4 stroke Yamaha, (4) manual Walkers, (10) Tite-Loc Rod holders. She'll do about 40mph fully loaded with a 3 man crew.

Nice boat and nice set up Steve. I will make it out with you this year sometime. :eek:

:SerialKiller:

I can Run 10 rods @ a time. 6 rods off the four riggers, 2 slidedivers, and 2 Dipsys.

With planer boards on both sides I run up to 8 rods.

The boat also has 2 55W Halagons to light up the fishing area. It also has a remote control Spot light. For Electronics it has a GPS Sonar Combo (Lowrance) and a FishHawk speed and temp. @ the rigger ball.

4 BigJon elec. (stainless) riggers, planer reels on the arch, Humminbird 981C, Cannon Speed & Temp, Magellan FX324C GPS, Berts & Tite-locs Rod holders. 350 cid OMC eletric shift O/D (Got Parts?):D

It'll get you there eventually

Looking sharp Dan! You can tell you put a lot of time and money into it this year.

Here is one of mine.

sixshootersboat.jpg

Currently I have a bird tree on each side. Four rod holders for dipsies on each side and two cannon mag 10's on each side...A Garmin 250 with the dual transducer, my handheld Garmin Etrex Legend GPS, AND A KNOW IT ALL WIFE....hehe...just kidding....

Heres my 17' Lund with a 115 Four Stroke with NOS POWER.

boat06.jpg

Here is my 4 Walker mannual downriggers and my really nice aircraft aluminum board for my downriggers that Trout Tracker made for me.

riggers.jpg

Here is my Lowrance X107C fishfinder

X107CDF_large.jpg

Here is my hand held GPS (Garmin GPS-12)

fishfinder-store_1903_941602

WANA RACE

Currently I have a bird tree on each side. Four rod holders for dipsies on each side and two cannon mag 10's on each side...A Garmin 250 with the dual transducer, my handheld Garmin Etrex Legend GPS, AND A KNOW IT ALL WIFE....hehe...just kidding....

Do you have a close up picture so we can see the riggings?

Nope sure don't. If people get close enough to me to take that detailed of a picture they get shot at with the flare gun.:eek:

I want to see the picture with the trees on it.

boat2.jpg

1986 Four Winns Horizon 195, wiff a pair of Canon Mag 10a's, Humminbird Wide Portable (rear), and Wide Eye (front) with side view, Magellan Sport Trak Map GPS, and I need more rod holders, 3 on each rigger and 2 on the board, Pioneer tunes (had to throw that in, cuz they usually crankin on my boat) with 4 (sh*t forgot what kind) speakers....., Only own 6 rods and reels, All Eagle Claw rigger rods, Daiwa or Depthmaster reel. ps also includes a porta potty which hast to be my favorite part of the boat, you would not believe what coffee does to a guy when he's 10 miles offshore......lol...

Tim

• 3 weeks later...

just got this year a 1995 crestliner sabre 24.5 feet, 3 cannon mag 10`s, lowrance 107 color ff, depth raider, gps, cannon planner mast with tite loc dipsey holders. has a 4.3 6 cyl. merc cruiser with a 9.9 eveinrude kicker. empty hook III was a 1997 bayliner ciera 23.55 with 4 cannons and a lowrance x85, fish hawk gps 2 planner reels, 350 merc cruiser. aft cabin with room for 4 sink stove frige. bath room shower, more ( for sale)

emptyhookIVa2.jpg

ehsign2.jpgbayliner1.jpg

1996 starcraft Islander. 22 ft 4.3L 180hp mercruiser. tops out at 37mph

4 walker electrics

2 berts triple trees

2 Great lakes holders triple planer trees

6 tite lok's

Eagle 480 DF seafarer GPS combo

fishhawk

Battery operated porta potty:D

Have 32 rod holders total:D Only have 16 rods though:(

2 high output rigging lights for the back

I can run 12 lines comfortably if the waves and current coperate.

islanderjpg.jpg

185 Lund Tyee with Mercury OptiMax 200HP

Raymarine 435i GPS

Raymarine DS600x Fishfinder

Lowrance 98X Fishfinder

Cannon Speed-N-Temp

4 Walker Tournament Electric Riggers

Berts Track System

14 Berts Ratchet Rod Holders

2 Berts Fixed Net Holders

LundInDrive.jpg

BoatFromTop.jpg