Whitehall 7-11-09 and 7-12-09 23lb 11 oz king

I fished alone Saturday morning and was 5 out of 7. Caught a decent king in 80 FOW and a decent steelhead in 210 FOW. I also caught 3 little kings. 2 where in 318 FOW and the other was in 220 FOW. Sunday evening I had 4 fish swim awy with some of my tackle. I did have a small hitchhiker that was pretty much drowned so I kept it. Then I caught a 23lb 12 ounce king in 35 FOW with a wire #1 dipsey set on 1.5 78 ft back. Priority 1 is going to post the picture for me I can not figure it out.

Thank you everyone for your praise on my fish. I am pretty much done fishing for the year I broke my wrist severly at work Tuesday . That fish took more than a half hour to land. I am glad to report I talked with Noah Genda 25 yesterday before he fished and he caught two fish lastnight and four nice fish this morning. All in the shallow water where I was doing good the last time I fished. I hope in a few weeks I might be able to atleast drive my boat and instruct someone what I want to do. Until then please post your reports so I know someone is catching the fish when I cant.

Sorry to here the bad news Mike.Rick and i were looking forward to coming up this weekend to give it a go but hopefully ya will be back at it soon.ya know when ever your ready there is a open spot on the Tad Pole for ya!

speedy recovery and keep in touch!

Thank you everyone for your praise on my fish. I am pretty much done fishing for the year I broke my wrist severly at work Tuesday . That fish took more than a half hour to land. I am glad to report I talked with Noah Genda 25 yesterday before he fished and he caught two fish lastnight and four nice fish this morning. All in the shallow water where I was doing good the last time I fished. I hope in a few weeks I might be able to atleast drive my boat and instruct someone what I want to do. Until then please post your reports so I know someone is catching the fish when I cant.

Take care of the wrist. You never know when you will be hooked up with a 53 lb'er. :P