Fishwhisperer and myself took the ole Nee Hi out for a trip. 1st time in a month ive been salmon fishing:mad: Ended up 3 for 4 with a 5# King, 4# Brown, and small laker. Brown was on 2 color in 65fow Craigs Xmas Reverse. As i was reeling that the dispy took of and broke the leader between snubber and fish, double orange crush,Seemed like a nice fish. Dipsy on 1 no ring, 85 back. Fished out to 105 and back in. King on Blue Bubble combo 165 back on 1. Pulled a laker on mag lemon ice on rigger 70 down in 96 fow. Nice calm day with beautiful sunshine. Good to be back out fishing!!!!!!:D First Lk Michigan brown.:P

I tried calling you guys on the radio last night, but didn't get a reply. Good work on the brown. I'd like get a nice one as a wall hanger some day.

Had the radio on scan. Sorry we missed ya. Randy tried to call ya but i think he had your home number. Heard and saw all the Coast Guard stuff over a empty Hobocat with no sails or anything. The brought the cutter up from StJoe. Sea Fleas were horrible. :angry2:

I also tried giving ya a call but we did not get over to the lake untill around Noon. We did not do any salmon fishing. Kids wanted to spend the day at the dunes. Perched fished for about 1.5 hours got 7 that I kept maybe caught 14 in all and about 20 gobies. was a very nice day after the storm passed.