Anyone nice small boat, never been in the water?

A co-workers wife won a boat in a raffle and she has no use for it. I have seen it, it was brand new and never been in the water however it is titled so it for all purposes a brand new/used boat. She has told me that she is asking $8,500, but if I know someone that wants it she would go as low as $7,500. I have no interest in this deal other than helping her get rid of it and helping perhaps one of you get a steal of a deal. I listed it on ebay for her as a classified and here is a link to the boat. If you have interest just give her a call and let her know that Chris told you that she would take $7,500. She paid tax on $12,700 ish for the price of the boat and has a clear title to package. If you can use something like this just give her a call her name is Tressa Moore. She is a very nice person.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/1652-SC-DLX-G3-FISHING-BOAT-NEVER-BEEN-IN-THE-WATER_W0QQitemZ270423167716QQcmdZViewItemQQptZFishing_Boats?hash=item3ef67a12e4&_trksid=p4506.c0.m245&_trkparms=65%3A7%7C39%3A1

$6,995 for a brand new boat??? The owner is not having much luck w/ this and its just found money to her, She just had me lower asking price to $6,995. If anyone could use it, It seems very cheap for a 16 foot boat, trailer, 25 hose Yamaha and a trolling motor all brand new.