Hi,

I just stumbled onto this site; and it is a great one.

My name is Rick and I would like to tell you a little about myself.

My parents say I have been fishing since I was 2 years old. Which was for bluegills and other small fish. As I got older I started fishing with my Grandpa for perch on a little inland lake and we would just catch a lot of perch every time we went out.Also at this age my dad would take my bothers and me gill and bass fishing in the summer and perch and gill fishing through the ice.When I was old enough to drive I would go bass and pike fishing every chance I could. Then I started getting into river fishing for steelhead and then surf fishing for them. I gradually stopped bass fishing and started walleye fishing.Now I walleye fish during the week and salmon fish on the weekends.

It took me a long time to figure out what I wanted to do with my life and then about 4 years ago I tried doing fish taxidermy and I took to it like a fish in water:no: Everyone I know couldn't believe how fast I learned how to do it.I ended up calling my business Fish Whisperer Taxidermy because that is what my mom named our salmon boat a few years prior.All I do is fish and I can get fish done really quick.My avatar is one of the mounts I have done.

Everyone has been great on here.

Hey Rick, welcome to GLF. I know I have seen you elsewhere, and this site has an exceptionally great group of guys who are willing to help. If you need something give a shout out, and I'm sure someone here will be able to help.