Sorry so late with the report, but here it is:

Made it out for the first time in 3 weeks on Saturday and went 3 for 6. Size was excellent with a 21lb, 15lb, and 17lb each being boxed. Typical setup was 6 lines; two riggers running sliders fixed 20' above the ball set to 80' and 70', two dipseys at varying depth, one 150' 45lb copper line, and one 300' 45lb copper line.

The 80' rigger fired once, but came unbuttoned, so don't know which lure got hit.

The 300' copper fired twice, boxing the 17lb king off a moldy muffin lure.

The 150' copper fired three times, boxing the 15lb and the 21lb kings off a purple easter egg.

We set up in 70fow on a NW troll at about 6pm and quit at about 9pm. The most productive depth was 100-110fow and about 4 miles north of the pier heads. 2.5-2.8mph at the ball. Nice temp break from 69 at the surface to 42degrees at 45' down.

Saw several people cleaning fish at the ramp, so I'm thinking the June slow down is going away and that it's time to fish :D

Nice job Jason! Any pics of the 21lber?

Off a cell phone camera, so not the greatest, but here it is. Mike(in the photo) reeled it in like a pro, and prompltly grabbed a beer afterwards. He also inherited a nice superline burn in his wrist from running to grab the rod as the fish was pulling line. Again, nothing a cold beer and 21lb king can't fix. We weighed it on a few of different scales. My spring scale was between 20.5 and 21lbs. My bro's digital scale was 21.15lbs. My digital scale was 20.88lbs.

king2.jpg

king1.jpg

--Jason