Had a chance to get out sunday am and it started hot and heavy at 4:45 am as we lost a ripper on the wire and just as that was put back down 3 more rods went, two on the riggers (spoons) and one on a full core (spoon) With only two of us on the boat this is EXACTLY what i was hoping for as it was complete chaos with 3 reels SCREAMING. We landed all 3 in the 12-15 lb range. It was pretty steady for the rest of the morning with alot coming unbuttoned. A few more highlights of the day were a steelie jumping 4' out of the water 10' off the back of the boat with a spoon in his lip without popping a rod and trying to guess which rod it was, also had one rigger stacked with spoons 15' apart and one king came up with both spoons in his MOUTH...try figuring that one out...i can see the other one snagged as he put up a nice fight...but in his mouth???? We had another steelie rip out 300' in around 20 seconds i am guessing and put on an aerial show for us 500' back and then came unbuttoned after a few more minutes. After a few hours of fishing we ended the day 9 for 13 with one greaser released. Two steelies around 5 and 9 lbs and 6 kings, smallest about 7 and the biggest pushing 15. The guys at the marina tell us this is the best they have seen yet as far as numbers and there was a 22 lb'er caught as well as a 26 1/2 this past week that i actually saw pictures of so the fishing is starting to pick up and fortunately i was there to help kick it off. As far as what caught them there was no rhyme or reason to anything. They were scattered all over in the water column and came on flies and spoons, riggers, divers and cores. Not sure of the names of any of the spoons as we were not on my boat, but the blue spoons seemed to be the best.