I fished out of Muskegon setting lines at about 540. I planed on running out to 80 feet, but saw most people were in and shut down in 60. We were marking a lot of fish in 60 on north troll out in front. First hit was on a 3 color, inline board with a glow bloody nose DK lost that fish. Second hit was while my son-in-law was letting the three color back out. He had one color in and the lure had just went under the surface when it was hit. 17 lb 34 inch male king on the same bloody nose lure. Temp break was in that area was 48.8-56.6 on top. Next fish came on a orange/white spinner and orange/white fly on a dipsy 50 back set on three, 11 lb male king. Next small king came on a full core straight out the back on wonderbread DW glow. Last fish came on a rigger 30 down in 60 ft of water on a green flounder pounder 7lb male king. All these fish came from 5:55 and 7:00. We had one other fish on in the next three hours on a full core and a planer and it got off while it was way out. We never went out over 75 fow. From the little radio traffic it sounded like most people hit them early and then it slowed. Ended up 4 for 6. It feels better than last Saturday, I got skunked with only 1 release.

Swede428