Is anyone out there (muskegon, port sheldon, white lake) catching any kings as of late? It's been afwul quite on the reports lately? We are going out of muskegon tommorrow, just wondering if it's picked up a bit or not? I will report back tommorrow but with the lack of reports lately not expecting much. Hopefully this colder water in close brings some fish. Good luck.

I will be out in the morning out of muskegon. If you are out in the morning give me a shout I will be starting in 70fow north of the channel. Weather looks great good luck

The lake has been kinda rough the last few days. I would look for fish in shallow water, as the lake has cooled a bunch. I'm going to try and get out myself this weekend also. Good luck.

Seems like its been pretty quiet the past week on here...Did everyone start hittin the salmon hard and just been keepin it hush hush???? Might go here in a few mins or this evening, I'll post a report afterwards...

Lots of people fishing in close this morning not sure how they did? I do know that it did not sound like it was very good. I started in 70fow and took my 1st fish in 130fow stayed in 130-150fow ended up 4 for 6. 2 kings around 14 lbs and 2 nice steelhead the 2 I lost were also steelhead. top 50ft. There was a nice scum line thats where I look all my fish.

I will be out of Muskegon Saturday - Boat name is Reel Therapy. I'll monitor 68. I hope that we can locate some fish. Last Saturday was my first skunk in 13 trips. I'd like to make up for it.