manistee 6/21,in a fog

we headed out at 4:45 am ,got set up in 100 fow and things were slow till the sun poped up.just as we were starting to catch a few fish we had a thick fog role in.there was nobody northwest of us so we headed out,ended up in 650 fow.we fished a lot of slicks and scum lines.we picked away most of the day,1,2,3 and 5 colors.riggers 17 to 80 dwn and a dipsy 150 bk.pink panties,fireball,mixed veggies,nuked veggies,steelie stomper,agent orange,orange tranny and bumblebee all took fish.a white and pearl glow spindoctor with a daybreak fly took a few too.we ended up 33 for 41,with only 16 keeper size fish,4 lakers,2 steelhead and 10 kings.all but 2 of the throw backs were kings.we tryed to get away from the little fish but they were every were from 100 to 650 fow.speed was 2.5 to 3.0 there was a ton of cotton on the water,dam cotton wood trees.

just say the word,you should come with us for some of the fall steel fishing.once everybody starts deer hunting i have the lake to my self:grin:or at least it feels that way compared to summer

just say the word,you should come with us for some of the fall steel fishing.once everybody starts deer hunting i have the lake to my self:grin:or at least it feels that way compared to summer

yeah, we need to plan a trip soon...I got the bug bad...Been beating up these walleye, i need to hook a fish that knows how to swim!!!:lol: