Anyone Fish off the Ford River Can or Fairport

I'm looking to start fishing off the Ford River can or Fairport, but I'm unsure on which color flies to use. I like green in lake superior, but haven't had much luck on green in lake michigan the couple times I fished down there.

What are your top two spoons for fishing these areas?

Josh

I can't tell you much about Ford river as i have never fished there. Fairport is a different story as i pretty much feel like a local, because i am there so often in july-september. I have found more luck on spoons down there than flies. The flies that have worked for us down there are the rapture green glow hypnotist, Rapture hypnotist, rapture last supper and rapture blue bubble.

My top two spoons are a tough call down there being that it is such a great spoon bite, but since i have to pick two i am going to go with the Stinger stingray size Natural born Killer.....hell I can't keep it to just two.....sat here for 5 min trying to figure it out...here goes stinger killer tangerine, stinger tangerine super glow, stinger killer dolphin, stinger craigs x-mas, stinger nitro hell fire and stinger nitro twister. Best of luck and keep us updated!!