Hi everyone, I am a long time fisherman starting at the age of 3 with my dad, whom I sure miss. I have fished Lake Michigan for 30 plus years from E.Chicago to Platte Bay and most everywhere in between. Mostly in St. Joe and Ludington. I have been a licensed Charter Captain for 23 yrs, owning and operating Salmon Slayer Sportfishing Charters. 5 yrs ago I moved to the Ludington area and just fish that area now. Previously I lived in Kalamazoo for 40 plus yrs and ran my boat from Joe till mid to late june then ran it to Ludington and stayed till Oct. I have met a lot of really great people through the years. It never ceases to amaze me how giving, charitable, and helpful fisherpeople are as a whole. I try to do the same in my day to day life, so if I can be of any assistance feel free to pm or e-mail me. Thanks

Thanks to everyone for the warm. Welcome. I look forward to being a part of this great site. If anyone has any questions or needs an updated report on Ludington I'll do my best to be accomodating. Keep in mind though that I will be getting very busy soon. Maybe not as busy as I'd like to be with the poor economy, but fairly busy.