AuGres in the Evening?

Now we are getting into uncharted waters. I was out last Friday. Started fishing @ 5pm, we were pulling fish the same as I would during the morning. Boxed 5 keepers, probably 6 throwbacks and then it started to get too bumpy and we went in to the docks. If you make it out let ujs know and good luck!

I was wondering if the bite stayed good throughout the day out of Au Gres? I've always had good luck in the morning but I would like to run down there after work some evening and pick up some fish. How is the night bite?

I was out a couple weekends ago until around 5:30-6:00 and had good action right up untill we left!! I would guess YES On the evening bite!! Good luck!!

Scott

I was out a couple weekends ago until around 5:30-6:00 and had good action right up untill we left!! I would guess YES On the evening bite!! Good luck!!

Scott

Thanks Scott. I hear you are taking lessons from Ryan and Aaron now on big Lake Trout fishing. :lol::lol::lol:

Thanks Scott. I hear you are taking lessons from Ryan and Aaron now on big Lake Trout fishing. :lol::lol::lol:

LOL!! YEAH Right!! They're good guys and our learning quick!!...LOL!! Aaron just left my house, I had to wipe the drool off his face after he seen all my tackle...LOL!!!:lol: I'm fishing a tourny this weekend out of Linwood so i'll be on the bay the next 3 days, weather permitting!!Good Luck if you get out and save a few fish for me at Hubbard!!

Scott

LOL!! YEAH Right!! They're good guys and our learning quick!!...LOL!! Aaron just left my house, I had to wipe the drool off his face after he seen all my tackle...LOL!!!:lol: I'm fishing a tourny this weekend out of Linwood so i'll be on the bay the next 3 days, weather permitting!!Good Luck if you get out and save a few fish for me at Hubbard!!

Scott

Yea they are. Let me know when you get up here to Hubbard. Mayflies are about to be in full-force now. Revenge of Nessy Classic is a great time.