Went out last night with a buddy in his boat. We left the dock at 5:15 and headed to 80FOW out in front of the water project. Warm water all over. We started on a west troll and took our first hit at 96FOW, a 19" laker on the rigger down 40 on a blue dolphin. Back she went, just couln't get that extra inch. :nono: Once al the lines were set we turned around and took our second hit at 100', 11# king.:grin: We continued to work 95-100fow the rest of the evening. Took 3 more Kings, all 8-12# and lost 2 more. All the fish were between 25' and 45' down. One fish hit on our rigger and once we put some weight on the rod she was headed toward Wisconsin.:eek: Never gained any line, and on its third big run she came loose. :( My buddy and I just looked at each other in amazement.:wave: Ended the night with 4 nice kings and a very enjoyable evening on the water.

Best lures were;

Blue Dolphin

Monkey Puke on the full core

NBK on a slider line :D

Blue Dolphin

Great job and the one that got off, she's waiting to hit my lines, I'll bring HER in, if I have to jump in and swim after her.... if the wife will let me that is...:)

I thought about jumping in after her, better idea, throw my buddy in cause he lost the monster fish:lol::lol: Thought better of it, after all it was his boat.:grin: