Munising Bay with the pregnant lady!!

Finally got a calm day and an opening to get the 6 month pregnant lady out:grin: She has been dying to get out but normally has to take dramamine even on a semi-rough day and that is a no-no while pregnant, anyway we had about an hour and a half window and had time for one pass. Set the lady up with her fighting belt in hopes for a fish for her and wasn't 30 seconds after we outfitted her the 5 color down the chute started pulling and she WANTED IT...she still has the touch with the big belly in the way:grin: The king came on a bomber long A clean off the leader. As soon as she unbuttoned the fish and i got i pic of her and her catch the wire diver starts rippin so being the gentleman :eek: that i am i offered it up to her as i loosened the drag but she was a little wore out from the core. Landed that one on the wire diver running the new stinger size nitro shockwave (this has been a good one on superior so far). Not a bad night for 1 hour on the water in the "Dead Sea"

fishing_0609_002.jpg

fishing_0609_003.jpg

fishing_0609_004.jpg

fishing_0609_005.jpg

fishing_0609_008.jpg

fishing_0609_009.jpg

Nice work. Only a couple more months to go eh? I took my wife, who is 7 months out with my 21month old Ashley on Memorial day. Was nice an calm out there. Got a few rods out, no fish. It was more work with Ashley on the boat, I could not drive, set rods, net fish all at the same time. I'm trying to get as much fishing in b4 the next one comes, as I have a feeling it is going to shut me down for a while. Great to see your lady out fishing with you with her belly being full;)

Brom, You are one lucky dude. WTG

Yoppers are tough. The day after delivering that baby, she will probably be cleaning fish.:) I wish my wife would fish with me. Heck you'll probably have the baby setting lines before the lil one goes to school.:) Hats off to you bro. I know you love it as much as I do.

Flyman

It was more towards the old coast guard station at sand point. Did your wife grow up in munising?

Yes she did until her teen years. Lots of family still up there. Being married to her gives me a great excuse to go up to the U.P. and get some fishing in!