got lines in about 6:15 or so in 120 fow. put out 2 dipsies and 4 boards with blue and green doplphins and some crushed orange cleen spoons. trolled north marked fish but nothing hit. around 11:00 had a hit on copper with green dolphin. then about noonish had another hit on full core with a blue dolphin.

sorry could be much more help new to this type of fishing so i am still learning the baits an such. pulpfish ussaully is out with us to be the rigging man but he wasn't able to join us saturday.

but the lake was nice for a change.

Diesel if your heading out of SH shoot me a PM a day or two before and see If I'll be out and we can link up and find em. If your on the water hail 2UNREEL on 68, I am usually out once or twice a weekend. I also know alot of people that go out of there that can help.

Welcome to the website Scott, and thanks for sharing a report! :thumb: There are lots of members who fish out of South Haven who are always willing to share information.

Will be fishing out of S.Haven Friday AM hope to have some info for everyone for the weekend by mid day. My radio is on Channel 10 most of the time so give the Supertramp a bump and we can try to find the fish. Will be switching to perch about noon. By all reports from my buddy at Riverbend boat club all the action is south in 100 to 180 FOW top 50 feet 5 color 2 color and 35 to 45 down on the riggers with free sliders taking a lot of hits.

Good luck to all 2 UnReal if u are out give me a call cell 929 4221 or channel 10 on the radio.

Supertramp

Mike

Fishwhisperer and i headed out in the Nee Hi last night. East wind all day and calm dead flags heading out river. 50 fow it was NW wind at 15 mph and 1' OK keep going. STopped in 75fow heading West and started setting lines. Built to 2 footers. Pretty much west waves:confused: Shortly thereafter the waves kept building and once i could not see above them and they started capping it was head in a little faster time. 2 marks in about 90fow but was mostly watching the waves:eek: We hit a fish on the 9 color NBK as we were clearing other rods. Had to goose the motor as a wave wanted to get in my boat and pulled the fish off. Lost another board on a 5 color that snapped backing. Never even clicked like it caught in a wave. Was glad to be back at the river.:D Light east back at shore. Short trip but better than staying out there:butcher::tease: Good luck to all my salmon buds this weekend. I will be fishing sag bay.

My fishing partner was a no show this AM, Talked to the Bald Eagle at 1:30 they got 2 fish in 100FOW, 1 on full core and 1 down 65 on the riggers both on spoons and both befor the sun was very high. There are perch being taken in 25 FOW down south off of the dunes. But u have to search to find them then stay on the school. Think will try to find a partner for Saturday AM perch trip.

well thanks to a woman in her mini van i am not sure if i will be doing much fishing for the remander of the 2009 season.

just got back from the doctors and the count is 8 fractors on 5 ribs severe bruising of the kidney and possable leasions i am pretty sure i am sidelined for the year thanks for all the welcomes from everyone and who knows after the lady is caught (since it was a hit and run) i might be looking for a kickass trailerable boat decked out

well thanks to a woman in her mini van i am not sure if i will be doing much fishing for the remander of the 2009 season.

just got back from the doctors and the count is 8 fractors on 5 ribs severe bruising of the kidney and possable leasions i am pretty sure i am sidelined for the year thanks for all the welcomes from everyone and who knows after the lady is caught (since it was a hit and run) i might be looking for a kickass trailerable boat decked out

Ouch!!!! :eek: I know how much a broken rib feels, so I feel for you! I broke one rib and fractured 4 transverse process bones, sprained my knee and my foot on Feb 28. My foot is still bothering me. :(

Get rested up and try not to cough or sneeze.

well just got home from the hospital concouisons on both kidney and spleen and evidince of internal bleeding had a voice mail from the van buren county dep. that he thinks he found the lady so now after a few days to think i desided to contact a lawyer to sue this lady if anyone thinks different please tell me because i dont want to live off a lawsuit but i believe this lady needs to realize that since she is wealthy that laws also apply to her.

but on the fishing part i am gonna try and go after some perch sunday morning out of south haven so if anyone knows how they are doing please speak up and thanks for all the get wells from everyone here ya'll seem to be a great bunch of guys

dann