went 5 for 7 with 3 steelhead and 2 kings...2 steelhead on 2 color with dble orange crush..1 steelhead on 3 color with jawbreaker....1 king 50 dn on killer dolphin...1 king on 150 copper with grn crush orange crush...lost 2 nice kings on 300 copper with flounder pounder...we didnt get setup till close to 8 and left at 11 so i cant complain i guess...waves were huge 1 ft or lessers...as usual...:angry2:

Thank you Don for the copper update. You and all the others have persuaded me to start spending more money. Maybe there is a mid summer seminar somewhere I can win some more copper!!! I am still in the testing phases and not 100% convinced yet but it is good to give them someing else to look at. I do like being able to get down deeper with it.

We heard Alleyes & Fishsniffer Sunday on the radio but had a prob transmitting. I think we were the only boats on the lake. We started kinda slow with two & a long dry spell then found them in 160- 180 fow. Strange thing was we caught fish from 45 down to 91 down. The temp seems almost the same top to bottom. Until the thermocline gets established we are going to have fun finding the biters. Ended up 9 for 9 so a great day in all. The run back in was a lot smoother than the one out. I drive Draggin Balls for my buddy Rick & we are out weekends when weather permits. Best wishes for a good season for all. You guys & gals are great. Just an afterthought tip, FWIW, Atomic Melon has been the bait for the last 3 weeks.