Another salmonholic

Just found this board through a link from another site. Seen that I have fished with a few of you, and became a better fishing through some of the guys on this site. Looks like there is a good group of guys on here any not many close threads, lol

For anyone that doesn't know me, I am a salmonholic. I look forward to my first salmon trip of the year. Whether it's fishing with my buddies on their boats, all night pier adventures, or kamikaze river trips chasing those first chrome kings up the rivers. I will hopefully have my own boat soon since my river days will be very limited this fall.

I also love to bowhunt whitetails, outdoor videography, and steelhead fish. I also fish for other species when I can't get to a river or out on the big lake.

Can't wait to make my first salmon trip of the year. Hopefully soon!

Welcome aboard Dan! Thanks for taking the time and doing an introduction. :thumb: You did not mention where you are from. I fish out of Muskegon.

We look foreward to seeing you around.

Mike

You did not mention where you are from. I fish out of Muskegon.

I really don't have a set location where I am from because I just finished classes in college and will be deciding where I am moving to within the year. I do work out of Lovell, Mi right now part time. I grew up in the concrete jungle of Michigan.

When I do fish out of a boat, it's usually Ludington, Frankfort, or Traverse City. I fish alot of the North west piers. When it's time to hit the rivers I go where ever I feel m best shot is getting into fish. Last year I was gone every weekend from 2nd wkd in August to the 2nd wkd of Oct but this year it will be alot different.

Thanks for the welcome! Look forward to sharing reports with you guys!