manistee 6,6 forgot the cannon balls

got on the water this morning with the wife,went to start setting the riggers and no cannon balls.left them sitting on the work bench in the garage,forgot the dipsys too.so,i put out 3,2 5s,7,9 and 10 color rigs.ended up not needing the riggers or dipsys.we boxed or limit and threw back 3 lakers,13 for 14.sting ray nuked veggies was the hot rig on 5 colors,pink panties,agent orange,super slim mixed veggies and steelie stomper took fish also.we fished in the 14s and 15s 120 to 150 fow.we had 12 fish in the boat by 8:00 then it died only 1 more fish when we pulled lines at 11:00

WTG Jay. Way to overcome your screw up.:lol:

A year or so back I forgot my nets on my first walleye trip. We hoisted in the smaller ones and reached down and grabbed the bigger fish. Ya do what ya have to do.:)

Hey I remember seeing you out there Jay. We were fishing right next to you for awhile. I had the blue and white Starcraft Superfisherman with the 29 Nascar flag on my antenna.

We got a late start but ended up going 5 for 9. Four kings and one steelhead. All on meat riggs. The bigger fish have moved. Last weekend we had fish in the 10 -15# range and this weekend we had nothing bigger than 8#.

got on the water this morning with the wife,went to start setting the riggers and no cannon balls.left them sitting on the work bench in the garage,forgot the dipsys too.so,i put out 3,2 5s,7,9 and 10 color rigs.ended up not needing the riggers or dipsys.we boxed or limit and threw back 3 lakers,13 for 14.sting ray nuked veggies was the hot rig on 5 colors,pink panties,agent orange,super slim mixed veggies and steelie stomper took fish also.we fished in the 14s and 15s 120 to 150 fow.we had 12 fish in the boat by 8:00 then it died only 1 more fish when we pulled lines at 11:00

See, i told you he could fish. Remeber how worried he was about living up to the hype about how good a fisherman i said he was when he first joined? Now look at him, leaves half the gear home and still fills the box.:lol::lol::lol:

Way to go Jay!;)

matt, thats kind of funny i was telling the wife that starcraft looks like our old one .we had the same boat same year.loved it just wanted something a little bigger.next time you see us give us a call on the raido.i have a few good contacts in manistee to point us to the fish.we run on ch#68:grin:

i had a 90 horse 2 stroker on mine,i know what you are saying.we went with a 150 honda 4 stroke on the new boat,best motor i have owned.fuel injection rock,fires as soon as you turn the key:grin: we will talk to ya on the water