Both days just my wife and I fished. Left the dock just before 6:00 am on Saturday and just after 6:00 am on Sunday. We were pulling rods both days before 9:00 am. We boated 12 fish (10 Kings and 2 Lakers) on Saturday and 10 fish (9 Kings and a Steelhead) Sunday.

70 to 150 FOW anywhere, any direction, and most speeds. First rigger in the water Saturday went while I was letting out the second rigger. We were going 3.5 knots on that fish. Worked different speeds and lots of turns. Mag spoons wern't as productive as the weekend before, but they did take the larger fish. Most came on standard size bru-ha silverstreaks and SS Nuke mixed veggie Dreamweaver. Yeck Blue Thunder and Fireball were both good as well.

Never ran and diver and mixed between 3 colors, 5 colors, 7 colors and 200' copper on Saturday. ON Sunday I put out two 7 Colors, two 200 coppers and 2 riggers and never changed them.

I talked to a Captain in Frankfort and they left the dock at 5:00 am and were limited with 20 fish by 8:00 am. All Kings to 16 pounds.

Great fishin Dan. We saw a number of boats on Sun straight out and south of the harbor but never got over there. We were still workin out in front of the bath house for our bite.

Dan thanks for the report, I'm going to Luding tomorrow meaning Friday morning fishing, if I can get the wife out early enough.... where did you hit the most fish, at the bathouse or south of that?